Orford Country Market was formed in December 2006 since then it has gone from strength to strength and now attracts many customers.
All produce is home-made, home-grown or hand-crafted.
All food producers hold a current Food hygiene certificate, so you can be sure that the goods you buy are:
- freshly picked seasonal vegetables and fruit
- freshly prepared savouries (made within 24 hours and kept chilled until market, and kept on cold trays in market to keep them fresh)
freshly baked cakes, breads and pastries,
- jams, chutneys, marmalade, pickles, all made using fresh fruit or vegetables
- the very popular fresh fish crabs and lobsters
- And a large variety of craft, knitting, paintings, jewellery, cards, cosmetics, and so much